Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trying to tip the scale...




To follow up on my "it's been an interesting week" post I'm going to whine. I'm not sure if today has been a good one or a bad one so... I'm making a list to decide if I'm justified in being grumpy like I want to.

Good things about today
1. I have been interviewing for a new job within the new company that would pretty much be a promotion within my first two months, and got to meet with a partner attorney today and I think it went well
2. A suspicion was confirmed... the Quest guy at BBT is, in fact, an elf. (My theory is he works for Quest on the "off season")
3. It's sunny today
4. There was a fair amount of giggling at work today (though that may have been caused by my lack of sleep and a very pregnant waddling girl)
5. SoBe Lifewaters are on sale at the Sev. 2 for $2
6. I happen to know there are home made mint ice cream sandwiches in the freezer.
7. I got home and discovered "Holes" was on TV. Followed by "The Goonies"

Bad things about today
1. In my opinion the sleep from the night before is considered today since it has a huge effect on the day after and last night... I didn't really get any
2. My lack of sleep caused me to sleep in and get to work later than I wanted
3. I'm worried about some family issues
4. I have been a total slacker with my new calling. Visiting teaching coordinator in a brand new ward... I get to start from scratch and I'm totally intimidated.

7 to 4?! Really? I'm trying to think of more bad things so I can keep being grumpy... I kind of feel better looking at my "Good Things" list though.

Ugh! Okay FINE!

I guess I'll go be happy... and eat one of those ice cream sandwiches.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Family issues? Did I do something wrong.. Now I'm worried!

The Circus said...

ha ha ha I'm on the good list! well, sort of. He had on black and purple argyle socks by the way. Very elf.