Monday, May 23, 2011

Watch How Good I'll Fake It

I miss my Song of the Day tradition on facebook. I REALLY enjoy music and I'm pretty much listening to it constantly. Either actually listening or I have something (or multiple somethings) stuck in my head.

There are lots of reasons why I love music. One of those reasons being that usually someone can say it better than I can, and it helps me get my emotion out. The problem with that is my "angry music"... it tends to just make me even more angry. You gotta love a good jam session with Linkin Park screaming about how I'm not going to be just exactly what you want me to be, but it tends to just snowball.

I love this "Song of the Day"/ Week (or longer) because it's a happy/angry song. This past week has been "7 days of torture, 7 days of bitter" for various reasons and this has been my outlet. Seriously on repeat in the car TOTALLY jamming out. It's the perfect dance it out song. "La la la WHATEVER! La la la IT DOESN'T MATTER!"

Enjoy



No comments: