I had to mow the law for the first time EVER today. My dad doesn't let anyone mow his lawn. Can't really blame him when our lawn is always green and weed free and cut with perfect crisscrossing lines in it. That just means I've never even really touched a lawn mower.
At my new house we each take turns so it isn't so bad. Mow the lawn once every 5 weeks. That'll mean I have to do it what... 2 or 3 times this summer?
It's my turn this weekend and so I called my dad.
"It's my turn to mow."
"Okay, first... start the mower."
"Uh yeah... how?"
I guess it wasn't so bad. Except that I waited until noon so it was hot; the mower is REALLY old and I'm calling BS on the "self propelled" label. Oh and did I mention I have a GINORMOUS back yard.
It's done. I've experienced mowing the lawn.
When I'm grown up and rich... someone else will be mowing my lawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment