10 days AFTER my accident I'm finally in a rental car. The other driver's insurance claimed 90% liability. I find that a little ridiculous because they claim that I "should have seen it coming and prevented it". I kind of figured that is why these things are called accidents but... that may just be me. I had a very bad experience with the company so I'm slightly surprised that they even offered 90%. By Monday I was completely frustrated that they couldn't even give me some numbers and let me know what was going on AND that I was still being a hassle to my amazing sister by depriving her of her own car. Thanks to Ellen and Cameron I got to work for a week while waiting for the insurance company's "assessment and investigation."
If my completely unprofessional experience with the other party insurance wasn't insult enough. (Yes, I was literally insulted on the phone) I went and picked up my rental today.
Rental guy: "Let me show you what we're going to put you in. It's a Fiat."
Me: *eye roll and thoughts about how many times I think to myself "who would buy a Fiat" as I passed the billboard on I-15***
***walk outside***
Me: "Really?"
Rental guy: ***laughs***
All day I've had to resist the urge to try and push it over... just to see if I could do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment