Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Knew This Was Coming

This is the obligatory whiny packing post. I move on Friday and I have 3 boxes packed. 2 of them are of clothes. In the process of packing these two boxes I realized how many WINTER clothes I have and how few SUMMER clothes I have.

Guess what the solution was... yep, more shopping.

I don't know if I'm not packing because all of the sudden I'm not stressed about how to move everything from A to B or if I am supremely unmotivated. A note on that: huge thanks goes out to my friend Ryan for lowering stress levels by offering a truck, trailer, and muscles for the move... and buying me chocolate in the form of KitKats.

Seriously, no desire at all to pack any more. I especially am avoiding my bathroom. I've gotten so used to having a double vanity all to myself... now I'm going to be sharing a bathroom.

UGH!!!!!

Okay... I'm done whining (publicly)... maybe I'll go pack.

Or watch a movie.

Or read.

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

Paaaaaacking suuuuuucks. Why do I feel so meLONchOly????