Yesterday I was welcomed to Sandy in spectacular fashion... car accident #5 in 3 years.
I'm fine. A little sore, but my poor poor little Mazda. I just got her back from Cameron having FINALLY fixed the body damage from my little adventure last September. This time it was a front end-broken bumper-shattered headlight-bent wheel kind of excitement.
You would think that at some point my luck would change with this car. And this always seems to happen on a weekend so I'm stranded until the insurance company can get me a rental.
Maybe it is time to let Penelope go and find something that comes with a better run of luck. I say that every time, but I just LOVE my car.
For now, I'm stranded, again grateful that I'm safe, grateful for the many people willing to help me when I need it (which just seems to be WAY too often), and trying not to be frustrated.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment