



I really wish that as a follow up on my last post that the bright side of things is that insurance companies are amazing. That I have been taken care of as the victim in yet another accident should be. That my car is all fixed.
I can't.
The insurance company I'm dealing with is by far THE WORST. Ever. I hope none of you ever get in an accident with someone driving a rental. They will make you wait a week (and then some) on a rental for yourself (yeah I don't get that either) and probably call you a liar in the process.
But, we're looking on the bright side!
My sister and brother-in-law have been amazing enough to let me use their car for a week.
My brother-in-law is always the amazing one who fixes my car and didn't hesitate to say he'd help again... then added it is probably time to trade in the Mazda.
I will probably take his advice, and as sad as that makes me because I LOVE MY MAZDA... I'm excited to look at some new options.
I am finally getting settled into my new place. No more boxes in my room and only one left in the living room. Walls, painted. Room, organized. Grocery shopping, done (mostly).
I got a new phone finally... I'm already addicted to my new iPhone and have been going App crazy. (This might be the brightest of my little rays of sunshine!)
I've realized how much closer I am to my best friend Colbilyn, and last night had our first "I'm bored an have no energy, what are you doing?" movie nights since freshman year.
Literal bright side... SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!
I really could go on and on. It's been a pretty crappy week, but... There's almost always a bright side. Or at least a few rays of sunshine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment