I decided that since I didn't have plans this Saturday I would take my nephews to the Zoo (with, of course, a lot of help from my mom and brother)
I discovered that it is pretty much impossible to get both of them to pay attention and/or smile for the camera at the same time.
Jake was very excited to see the elephants... This statue was cool... it made sounds and had a perfect Kodak opportunity except for the fact that Jake didn't want to smile because the other kids were looking at him... of course.
Also very excited to ride the carousel, which we got to do for free thanks to a nice man that gave us a punch pass as we came into the zoo.
Round 1: Riding the Giraffe
Real Giraffes
Round 2: Riding the polar bear.
This round wins because the polar bear actually went up and down. We didn't realize the Giraffe didn't when we picked it.
As you can see... he liked the elephants
Zoo-rasic Park.
The dinosaurs were animatronic and even roared and one even spit water.
Jake taking his turn to measure up
Time to go home. Everyone is hot and tired but we had a TON of fun with the boys! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the boys asleep in the car... didn't take long after pulling out of the parking lot.
I LOVE fun days like this. I love spending time with my family... especially my little, energetic, happy, smiley nephews. They were both SO good and we made some good memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment