Not to toot my own horn or anything... but I'm a pretty good worker. For the past 2 1/2 years I've done one of the most monotonous jobs ever invented, and honestly, I didn't really mind. It was dull but I got a lot of "reading" in with audiobooks and I'm pretty good at entertaining myself. This past week my motivation just disappeared. Apparently knowing that you won't have to do the most monotonous job ever invented for much longer just makes it that much more tedious. In spite of that fact, I think I got a fair amount of work done. My productivity slipped, but only a bit, and I still feel the anxiety of getting everything done.
I have 5 days left and its going to be a LONG 5 days! Then I'm off to being the new girl in the end cubicle. That's right, I'll have a cubicle... I just hope they let me decorate it and listen to my iPod. I'm excited for new things to happen in my life and I'm only a little sick of waiting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment