Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures!

Just a picture update!



So maybe not so much an update as me posting some cute pictures of Jake. He is getting so big and it really freaks me out.


This one is classic Jake, he loves the camera



And this one... is Fred. Fred is the bear that watches over me while I work. Sitting at my desk Fred is at my 4 o'clock. I'll be honest, sometimes I turn around and he freaks me out. He is a great conversation starter though. (Fred was shot and then stuffed by Wendel, one of the owners of Burt Brothers).

Anyways, life is great, I've worked a lot this week and hopefully that means a good amount of money that will be coming in here soon to make up for the amount of money I spent on a new work wardrobe.

Wednesday is my last day at Smith's and then I start for real full time at Burt Brothers.

No comments: