Thursday, October 16, 2008

Temple Square FHE

On monday we went, as a family, to temple square for FHE. I haven't been there in awhile and the last time I was there I was way to into hanging out with my friends to really look around. On Monday we took the tour offered by the Sisters and I have to say IT WAS AMAZING! A lot of the stuff they said I already knew but the testimony they bore and the facts they told us were so much more real while were were standing there looking at the huge blocks of granite that came from Little Cottonwood Canyon and became the beautiful temple out the window! Anyways, here are some pictures of our fun FHE and some other randoms too!







And of course, Jake.



Also, the cookie boquet that my friends from work got me on my last day... THANKS GUYS!

No comments: