Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Car

Sorry to those who didn't vote but I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!

09 Mazda 3s Hatchback! It is an awesome blue that the sales guy said doesn't sell a lot (which makes me happy but I TOTALLY don't understand). It has kind of a sparkle. Tan cloth interior, awesome sound system (including AUX input for my iPod) and basically I LOVE IT. Except for the fact that I can't drive it as it is a manual and I've only had two real lessons. So I've been sitting in it all day just soaking in the fact that I just bought a freakin AMAZING new car and that it is mine and that it is awesomely mine! The dealership is going to tint the windows for me even! SWEET!

Can you tell I'm excited?

K I'm going to go sit in it some more!

No comments: