Monday, October 27, 2008

Frustration and Excitement?

Can I just how how extremely frustrating it has been for me to go from being a good driver that loved knowing just how to react in the majority of driving situations to extremely tense and unsure in a car that I am so excited to drive but can't really yet? Yeah its been a bit of a roller coaster. I doesn't help that I find it extremely embarrassing to stall in the middle of an intersection even though I figure the people behind me catch on to the fact that I'm learning because of the temp license plate and pathetic take off they just witnessed.

I can say, I'm getting better. I'm not awesome at it yet, but I'm getting there. I made it all the way home from work THROUGH Bountiful and didn't stall once (except for at the stop sign on an incline and I figure that doesn't count)

Anyways, wish me luck on that. In other news, (still relating essentially to the same topic) I'm getting my windows tinted on Wednesday AND my credit is good enough that I don't need my dad to cosign on my car loan which I take as a very good sign! And now I'm going to bed because having multiple adrenaline rushes in a day tends to wear me out.

No comments: