Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Back

It's been awhile....

I had some friends that dropped out of the blogging scene when they starting dating amazing guys.
That's not what happened to me... just to clear the air.

Things got (and still are) very busy. It's been a good busy though.

I guess the busy has just taken up so much though that my usual ramblings don't ever have time to condense into something worth writing. For awhile there I had a WHOLE LOT and now we're just back to the routine of things. It's a happy "driving on with cruise control" kind of feeling (even if the speed feels like its set at 100 MPH) Sure there are the bumps in the road but I feel like I've left the rock slide behind me and now I'm just zippin along.

Things to look forward to (and that will provide plenty of material to blog about)

Halloween - including an amazing costume in the works, Halloween carnival planned by yours truly (complete with what will prove to be at least what should prove to be a shining moment in Halloween Festivity History --- video to come), Halloween Party (also hosting), decorating, playing, carving pumpkins, candy etc etc.

Weddings and Baby Showers

Big changes at work

Mini vacation next month

New books and movies and music

I'm going to get back into the swing of my blog so --- don't disappear dear friends. I'm back.

No comments: