Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brain Damage

In the words of a Burt... THIS WEEK HAS BEEN TOTAL BRAIN DAMAGE.

Good things are coming of it, but still.

I am no longer the owner of a beautiful Mazda 3 Hatchback named Penelope.

I am no longer the owner of any car actually.

I sold my car at a great price. Did what is called an in-and-out at the dealership to get another great deal. Looking for a car at Murdock Hyundai, where my brother works and my dad knows the owner... another great deal.

Somewhere in the western United States is a white or red 2011 Hyundai Elantra with my name on it. I'm just not sure where, nor is the dealership. BRAIN DAMAGE. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited. Sleek looking new car. All of the features I want. Better price than I was expecting. Automatic so my arm should feel a little better (added to the snazzy new keyboard at work and maybe I can avoid getting cut up after all)

I'm having a little postpartum depression. I loved my jinxed little Penelope....

Don't worry, I bought some ice cream on my way home.

Now to wait... and think of a name for the new whip.

No comments: