So in the past I've kind of boycotted gyms. I didn't see the point of paying money to do things I can do on my own. Then I kind of realized that I DON'T do it on my own. So this wasn't really a new years resolution but I started looking into gyms.
I've gone with Ellen a few times to hers so I decided to try out their "week free trial". Monday we went to Zumba... I signed up that night. I got such a great work out... rather I got my butt kicked and was laying on the floor at the end of class. I've been sore for 3 days and decided to try out yoga to loosen up a bit. And let me just say, I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS GYM THING!
I've had such a great time in three days (and slightly miserable... I am kind of starting over here). It feels so good to get active and have fun doing it.
Plus I get to hang out with my awesome sister more!
I'm adding "join a gym" and "get in shape" to my new years resolution list... and then I'll check one off!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment