Steve and I have made a deal... now that we are seriously dating we take turns with date night. The idea is to give him a break from thinking of things to do on the weekend AND ease some strain on his wallet. This weekend was mine to plan and because I'm a little bit of a tom boy.....
...We went to the car show.
 |
| Audi R8 Convertable |
 |
| Bumblebee! |
 |
| Steve was super excited about the nice cars.... |
 |
| Especially when he got to sit in them |
 |
| Cadillac CTS-V |
 |
| Ferraris |
 |
| I liked this one... and don't I just look cute in it! |
We had so much fun! It was cool to get into cars you'd normally never even get to touch! It was a GREAT date... if I do say so myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment