Friday, February 4, 2011
Epiphany
Remember that stupid homework that I was putting off for as long as I could... DONE. Not only done, but owned. I've been busy all week so tonight has been the first night I could sit down and try to finish things up. I was anticipating some work tonight and quite a bit tomorrow... nope, I'm done. My assignment was to write a legal memo stating my opinion on a (pretend) client's case. There was this big, long, confusing story and we weren't allowed to do any outside legal research, just the statute that applied and one court opinion on a similar case. I'll be honest, I was so confused and anxious. I knew the format but I had no idea how this guy's case was going to turn out... and then... (Gru voice) Light. Bulb. It just clicked. It was pretty much a riddle, a trick question and what did I do... owned it. That's right. And I've spent the hour since finishing up dancing around my room celebrating. Maybe I'm going to be better at this than I thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment