Learning the cupid shuffle and performing it repeatedly
Mutton busting... backwards
jamming to music in a Jeep named Fergus in The-Middle-of-No-Where WY
Owl City
surviving killer stomach flu
Despicable Me
"Tiffany and Brad"
hot tub therapy sessions
wearing chaps for the first (and probably only) time in my life
"I'm just sayin..."
pity parties
Mahana hair
cooking with 5 people in a "one butt kitchen"
the rare Horchata night
"Shut the front door!"
wandering around Wal-Mart
moving home
Plato's Closet
spreading the "Lie to Me" bug
conquering Angel's Landing despite a fear of heights
job interviews
The Olive Garden
Aida
Sara Barielles
being completely lost at my first Real SL game
Nielson's Frozen Custard
"Who are you going to make fall in love with you?"
Tangled
deciding to go back to school
DJ Hero
The Hunger Games
"Lama!"
a spontaneous rendition of "Miss You Babe" at the airport to lighten the mood
little kids' imaginary fireworks
"hey, y-ook at dis"
wandering Seattle and falling in love with the city
"Capitan Douche Bag"
IKEA
going to my first concert since high school
meeting new people while transferring weight to my suitcase :)
The Masonic Temple
The Red Tree is gone?!?!
naming my car - Penelope
being a handi(wo)man
breakfast at the Cracker Barrel
The Rocker
weird home remedies - Castor Oil in the eyes; a tblsp of Blackstrap Molasses; essential oils
grown-up type lunch dates
"I did it!"
McFuffin
The story of the Prodigal Son
Just Dance (one and two)
discovering that I stutter
being 3.5 seconds away from great friends
4 car accidents/incidents
teaching "Gangsta'" and failing... miserably
Breaking Benjamin
Movie Under the Stars
pretty much the most awesome birthday cake EVER
discovering Indian food
Babies - The most awkward movie ever
the stupid freaking carpet cleaner
"face rape!"
being hit the face with a soccer ball during human foosball
Inception
OneRepublic
my basement buddies
"Lubba Yubba"
Firehouse Pizza
"Google Image it"
a surprisingly impressive Panquitch firework shows
laying out TRYING to tan... getting sunburned
being awesome, I mean
surprise parties
meeting SO MANY amazing new people
I learned SO much in 2010. I've been through a lot and really the highlight of the year is the amazing people that have been there with me through it all. I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment