Now that my adrenaline rush is waning... I think I'll curl up with a book and sleep off the annoyance.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Jinxed
I've said it before I'll say it again... my poor Penelope (car) is jinxed. She just can't stay out of trouble. I was taking Collin home after an AWESOME U of U football game (no worries friends, I still bleed blue) and after witnessing some swerving and aggressive driving I told him "Someone is going to get hit and I'll be mad if its me." 30 seconds later, I got hit. Everyone is fine but the accident involved 5 cars, 9 people (including the really sketchy at fault driver), and A WHOLE LOT OF DAMAGE. Mostly it is just the headache of not having a car... or a rental til Monday... getting it fixed and just being involved. Poor Collin seems to be in the car 50% of the time when I'm in accidents but it was a miracle no one was hurt (especially when you look at the pictures).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...that is no fun! I'm glad everyone is ok though!
Post a Comment