I promised myself that I'd update this so here it goes.
I am super excited for the new year for some reason. Maybe I've been really looking for an excuse to keep some goals... I'm not sure. There are some new things that I'm excited for.
First and probably the biggest is that I was called as first counselor in the Relief Society presidency in my YSA ward. I was seriously freaked out by this at first but I figure that I kind of asked for it when I told Heavenly Father that I needed help coming out of my comfort zone. So He pushed me. Not exactly what I had in mind but I've loved it so far. I am really happy that I'm getting to know the girls in my ward better because they are amazing (okay, okay. I've really loved getting to know the guys too (o: )
Work is going really great too. This week I finally caught up with my invoices and it's been really weird to not have that to do all day. I am getting REALLY good at freecell!
Other goals... I did decide on the obligatory "get in shape" goal for the new year. I'm really bad at that. I've only worked out once since I made that goal but I'm working really hard on eating better. Believe it or not I can feel the difference that little change has made. The biggest difference I've noticed, I sleep better. I really REALLY like that little bonus!
As an update on the car. I now consider myself a PRO at driving stick (*cough*cough*). Okay maybe not but I don't really think about it anymore so I think that's a good sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment