Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Friends

There's been something I've learned over and over ... and over in the past year or so. Its nothing remarkable or shocking, and actually it is kind of one of those "Well, duh Jess" kind of things. I've learned that no matter what life throws you (and sometimes life might as well just join the monkeys at the zoo if you catch my drift) there are always people in your life that can make it better just because you can call them friend. There have been times when I didn't think this was true but its just because I was stubborn and refused to see it.

Sometimes these people are the ones that you get a random text message from that says "Just thinkin about you, hope you're doing well" and sometimes they are ones that sit and listen to you whine yourself hoarse... and sometimes they are the ones brave enough to give you a good shake and say "come on girl, put yourself together, buck up and get back on track". They could be people you've just met or known for years...

To all the amazing people I am lucky enough to call friend... whichever category you fall into... thank you for getting me through the tough times! I love you all.


FORGIVE MY SENTIMENTAL POST... USUALLY I DON'T PERMIT MYSELF TO DO THIS BECAUSE IT SEEMS SO BLOGGER CLICHE BUT I HAD TO :)

1 comment:

Alisa and Sky said...

Don't apologize! Thats what blogging is for! Friends are the best! Thanks for being my friend! I love you!