This is the living room downstairs. I love those big bean bags and eventually this room will be the movie room. I decided against the curtains and I'm hoping to buy some movie posters from a friend that owns a dollar theater.
This is my little bathroom. I was super excited that I got to pick my shower curtain. I'm not sure why :) The only thing I really hate is that ugly pink counter top.
This is my bedroom. It was an adjustment for me to get used to how small it is but really I love it. It is my own little space that I can use to just get away. The girl that lives downstairs with me isn't ever home either so I pretty much have the basement to myself. It's been nice.
This is the upstairs living room as seen from the stairway. My roommate Ashley decorated it and I love the red and black. I was going to take a picture of our kitchen but that is yet to be checked off the cleaning list so that'll come later.
In other news, Ellen was amazing enough to take me to a sneak peak veiwing of Harry Potter yesterday and we had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the movie. I loved the movie and free concessions is always a plus. I have to credit Cameron for my going as well because he gave up his ticket and a night out with his wife so that I could go. Thank you Ellen and Cameron!
Things are going really well and I'm excited to see what adventures are coming with my new roommates and new ward. Just as an idea... here are some pictures of us trying to clean the windows and change a light bulb on the outside of the garage without the use of a ladder. It is also a good idea of the kind of trouble we get ourselves into.
3 comments:
Yay pictures!!! Your place is cute, I need to come hang out there soon. Oh, I'm coming up today to get my hair cut so maybe you can see Jake later. Love ya
What a cute house! It makes me miss (just a little) living with a bunch of fun girls.
How fun Jes! Thats exciting you are in your own cute house! It looks cute and I love your shower curtain!
Post a Comment