So I have to say the time went by really fast and I'm already moved into my new home! I'm adjusting fairly well but I have to admit, I do miss my family.
I'm working on getting settled and that of course includes a trip to IKEA sometime this week. I'm excited to work out some of my ideas for what I've decided to call my lounge area (instead of living room). The living room upstairs is really cute and nice (all thanks to my new roomie Ashley) and I thought it would be fun to have place to just relax. So, a few weeks ago I bought to big ModPods (LoveSac type bean bags) and just broke them out of the boxes today. Eventually I'll find a TV that works for my budget and set up the Nintendo and a DVD player . The room also has the interesting feature of a ledge about hip height and I had the idea today that I'd put some curtains up above there to make the room a little cozier and softer. Soothing deep colors and just a comfortable place. I'll put pictures up when it has more than two naked bean bags (you're supposed to wait 24 hrs before you put the covers on).
I was super excited today to figure out it only takes about 5 minutes (if that) to get to work and I'm stoked for the extra 1/2 hour or so I have to sleep in or do whatever in the mornings! I'm super excited and I promise to post pictures as soon as I'm really settled! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment