Have I mentioned that I love my car? I LOVE MY CAR! I'm finally feeling like its mine and its lost just enough of that "new car" title to have a little more fun with it and feel like it is really mine. At the same time I'm figuring out more and more things about it that I love. For example, the other day on my way to work my car starts yelling at me (actually it was three REALLY loud beeps) and a light goes on in my dash. It was my TMPS indicator and I was like, "WHAT?! My car tells me when my tire is low? Sweet!" So I took it to Bountiful Mazda and apparently it had a big fat nail in on the of tires. So all in the same day I had a "not so new" moment of the first flat tire and a "wow my car is awesome" moment of my car telling me it had a flat tire.
HAPPY SATURDAY!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures finally. Ha ha ha it did look good when I got to see it in person. It was fun to see you the other day :)
finally some recent posts. Good job!
Post a Comment